Can I still schedule and record DVB-T Radio using TVEngine? (1 Viewer)

parishilton

Portal Member
February 7, 2007
Home Country
Scotland Scotland
I just set up the TvEngine to replace MediaPortals in-built TV client. Under the old indigenous TV options I was able to add DVB-T radio stations to the TV channel list /EPG by removing the expectation of a video stream. This meant I could schedule and record radio programs using the TV EPG. I couldn’t forward or rewind the resultant recordings but this was better than missing programs altogether. Unfortunately there are fewer parameters under the TvEngine add channel option and when I fill in the available fields I do not get the same result. Rather, I get the message “Failed:NoVideoAudioDetected” under TV Engine setup and "Unable to start timeshifting no video audio detected" under MP. I suspect it has failed to detect what isn’t there, an expectation I can alter under the old options. Does anyone know of a workaround for TVEngine? Perhaps a way of removing the expectation of a video stream for these DVB-T radio channels? Is there a better way altogether of scheduling and recording DVB-T radio under the TVEngine(or any other app) than my old workaround?:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom