Can not logon to wiki (1 Viewer)

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Somehow I can not log in anymore, it says wrong password - I am logged into the forum with the same user/password combination. Some issue with replicated accounts?

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Somehow I can not log in anymore, it says wrong password - I am logged into the forum with the same user/password combination. Some issue with replicated accounts?

Hi mbuzina,
    it's hapen to me too , for me it solve by going to MP home > logout> login again then was fine after that ... don't know way .... :confused:

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi guys, it was an issue the new bridge - we moved from vBulletin authentication to Joomla authentication. But a few users ended up still being authenticated via VB which no longer works. high has fixed it now, so yes, if you log out and back in it should work and correctly autenticate your user name using the new bridge.

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Same problem here, just now.
    Have made changes in the wiki before but don't remember if I had used the same login/password.

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    can you try to login to homepage and then again to the wiki? It may be also a cookie-issue so try a clean browser or delete team-mediaportal.com-related cookies

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi high, did try with 3 different browsers and get a 'Your login has failed - you input an invalid password. Did you forget your password?' every time.
    To be sure: is it the same login/pw for the wiki pages and for the forum?

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Can not logon to wiki

fixed ;)

if anyone else is having that issue, please first login to HOMEPAGE (not wiki, not forum, not whatever), just homepage. This should clear the pass and sync it with wiki if necessary.
    If its still not working send me a PM please, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread