Can someone upload the strings_en.xml language file of MediaPortal 1.2.0 ALPHA please (1 Viewer)

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Cause I get this error and I dont see the ID.

2010-11-06 22:13:01.966778 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: No translation found for id 200091

Thanks very much!

somy

Portal Pro
    March 7, 2010
    Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Re: Can someone upload the strings_en.xml language file of MediaPortal 1.2.0 ALPHA pl

Need this file as well, couldn\t find a place to download it.

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Re: Can someone upload the strings_en.xml language file of MediaPortal 1.2.0 ALPHA pl

Here it is.

somy

Portal Pro
    March 7, 2010
    Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

Many thanks!
    One more question, is it possible to let mediaportal to generate all default setting files in AppData dir without reinstalling it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

oops! here it is. Corrected xml
    oops! here it is. Corrected xml
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
    Replies
    Views
    I've loaded the dll on one of my client machines and it worked. I'll install it on all of the others and let you know. Thank you! Tony
    I've loaded the dll on one of my client machines and it worked. I'll install it on all of the others and let you know. Thank you...
    I am using MediaPortal 1.27 and the MediaPortal-Error.log file has numerous entries like the following: [2021-02-17 08:22:00,720]...
    Replies
    Views
    I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
    I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 1 - 1.25 Released! DE
    Thanks for this new release of MP. The link on the presentation page of the new version is incorrect. It goes on the MP 1.24 thread.
    Thanks for this new release of MP. The link on the presentation page of the new version is incorrect. It goes on the MP 1.24 thread.
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.25 Final - Summer 2020 Edition Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4966] - Update...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom