Cannot get webepg to work in 1.0 Final (1 Viewer)

mfalk

Portal Pro
July 10, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
When i in WebEPG-conf.exe selcts to import the channels from TV Server i get these errors in the log:

2008-12-22 20:58:18.296875 [Info.][WebEPG Config]: WebEPG Config: Button: Import
2008-12-22 20:58:18.296875 [Info.][WebEPG Config]: WebEPG Config: Importing from TV Server Database
2008-12-22 20:58:18.375000 [ERROR][WebEPG Config]: WebEPG Config: Import failed - Typeinitialiseringsfunktionen for 'Gentle.Framework.ProviderFactory' udløste en undtagelse. (yadayda threw an exception)

My gentle.config looks fine, and everything else is also working

I have copied back my old webEPG config file and that seems to work, it can grab the channels, however when mapping them in the plugin in TV Server, it says:

tvguide.lst not found, and yes i am missing that file. But where should it come from, and is it related to the first problem?

ANy help would be much appriciated.

br
Michael

Rene

Portal Pro
January 9, 2007
Berg TG
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Hello

I have the same problem since today. Did you already find a solution for the problem?

Best Regards

Rene

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    Issue it's confirmed & actually for me MisterD has fixed it already (will see if i can attach a patched one later for you to test too)

Regards
    Roy

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    Update: grab the file attached here & extract it & the replace the WebEPG-Conf.exe in MediaPortal root folder & test if it works then, if it doesn't attach logs again..

Regards
    Roy

Attachments

• WebEPG-conf.zip
      30.6 KB

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Roy

Just to save each other chasing tails.

Deleted the relevant config file and tried again, now works a treat with MisterD's fix :), damn it did not get into 1.

mfalk

Portal Pro
    July 10, 2006
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Yep, it is working now, however i am still missing the tvguide.lst file. Where should that come from?

mfalk

Portal Pro
    July 10, 2006
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Thanx PD, that did the trick

Anaxares

Portal Member
    December 3, 2006
    Hello,

I got the same problem, cannot import channels from TV Server. I also used the provided newer WebEPG-conf.exe without success.

2008-12-26 17:57:01.421875 [Info.][WebEPG Config]: WebEPG Config: Button: Import
    2008-12-26 17:57:01.421875 [Info.][WebEPG Config]: WebEPG Config: Importing from TV Server Database
    2008-12-26 17:57:01.640625 [ERROR][WebEPG Config]: WebEPG Config: Import failed - The database backend (provider SQLServer) could not be reached.
    Check the connection string:

But I got an additional question:

- I installed TV Server on my Server, without Mediaportal. I searched the MediaPortal TV Server folder for WebEPG-conf.exe and didn't find it. Then I installed Mediaportal client also, and in the folder MediaPortal I found it. So my question is: why do I need to install the MP client to get access to the WebEPG-conf exe file?

Thanks in advance,

Anaxares

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom