cannot play dvd with myfilms (1 Viewer)

tom76

Portal Member
May 30, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hello,
I like working with myfilms plugin and ant movie catalog (latest version and MP1 rc 2). Films that I have on harddrive are played flawless, however films on dvdrom not. When I want to play a dvdrom it nicely states: please insert disc. medialabel=cd 1 but when i do so nothing happens. When I use in the configuration of mp autoplay dvd, mp even crashes. Any suggestions?
Tom

tom76

Portal Member
May 30, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Found the solution myself. For each dvdrom in ANT movie catalog I had to put E:\VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.IFO in the source field.

lstepnio

Portal Member
July 24, 2008
I'm curious what version of MyFilms are you running with RC2? I was under the impression that the current version of MyFilms was not working with RC2 in regards to launching movies.

MrHaugland

Portal Member
July 25, 2008
If I use MP 1 RC2, do i have to use the SVN version of MyFilms? I currently use the regular version, but nothing happens when I hit play.

tom76

Portal Member
May 30, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Have you used the version from the link above? That works for me. Also make sure that in the config of My films, you fill in the source location of the movies.

MrHaugland

Portal Member
July 25, 2008
Thanks tom76 and zebons...

I will try this as soon as I get home from work...

Also make sure that in the config of My films, you fill in the source location of the movies.

In the My Films config, what should I set as source location if my movies are set as this structure:
F:/Myname/HD Movies/No country for old men/no country for old men.mkv

In the ANT catalogue I have set the URL to the file itself (not the folder), but wonder about the source...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom