Cannot select Menu items on homepage (1 Viewer)

Tripledrop

Portal Member
June 1, 2009
I just installed the latest version of StreamedMP and whenever I load the homepage, none of the menu items load. When I click on any item, nothing happens.

Any ideas on what's wrong? The exact same thing happened with my brother yesterday...

Thx!

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I just installed the latest version of StreamedMP and whenever I load the homepage, none of the menu items load. When I click on any item, nothing happens.

Any ideas on what's wrong? The exact same thing happened with my brother yesterday...

Thx!

Hi.

Couple of things

1. Check this thread - doubtful but worth trying
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...r-home-screen-argumentoutofrange-error-88563/

2. Will need you to post a copy of your usermenuprofile.xml found here normally;

C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal

The directory can also be accessed from the start menu

Start->All Programs->Team MediaPortal->MediaPortal->User Files

Forgot: Could also do with a copy of the log files as not much to go without them

thx

Tripledrop

Portal Member
June 1, 2009
Thanks for the help... Seems it's ok now though;

I opened the menu editor, changed the menu style from the vertical to the graphical, changed the backgrounds for the tv and moving pics, and changed the res to 1080 and all seems perfect again! :)

aaroe

April 14, 2011
I have the exact same issue after installing both v.1.5.3.2700 and 1.5.3.2711.
The problem definitely seems to be related to the vertical menu...

The issue does not occur when selecting the horizontal menu in the BasicHome editor...

Maybe it has something to do with this revision: r2695 - streamedmp - StreamedMP Skin for MediaPortal - Google Project Hosting

I just raised this issue: Issue 488 - streamedmp - Menus are empty in BasicHome - StreamedMP Skin for MediaPortal - Google Project Hosting

jmuellers

Portal Member
August 20, 2010
I have the same problem (or say: effect) after installing 1.2.2. But I don't use this StreamedMP Thingy.. damn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom