Can't add a few series (1 Viewer)

R3CoN

Portal Member
October 9, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I have a problem since today, i've been using My TV-Series for a while now, but now i've encountered a problem. I have 31 series listed in my tv-series, but 2 series just don't get listed. When i go to the configuration of my-series the series don't even show up there.

Now when I go to import settings and do the parsing test the series are parsed OK, so I think it's really strange that they don't got added to the list.

When I run Mediaportal en do a forced local scan the series don't show up there.

I hope someone can help me and understands me.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    In Config, check if the series in question are Hidden. If so Unhide them (there is a checkbox at the bottom of the list)

R3CoN

Portal Member
    October 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I've checked that but the series aren't hidden and if i check the checkbox, the series just don't show up in the list.

R3CoN

Portal Member
    October 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks for helping me out here, i've atached a zip file of the database.

The series Mythbusters and Numb3rs don't show up. Mythbusters i've added the first episode manually.

R3CoN

Portal Member
    October 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Now when i've zipped the database file, my complete series list is empty. I am going to reinstall My TV-series i guess...

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Wrong database attached, might explain why its empty if you accidently deleted it.

Anyway, start fresh and see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom