Can't add video to My TV Series Playlist (1 Viewer)

mitch0418

Portal Member
July 1, 2009
Home Country
Is there are trick in adding a video to a playlist within My TV Series? I am just trying to add the episode using the same command I would to add a video to a playlist within My Videos (which works fine) but within My TV Series the episode is never added to the playlist. Is it the same keyboard shortcut?

I have tried adding to playlist from different shows and different files but it still never adds anything to the playlist.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Invoke the Menu on an item, then Select 'Add To Playlist'. Im not sure if shares the same shortcut, this may explain why its not working for you.

mitch0418

Portal Member
    July 1, 2009
    Home Country
    To bring up the menu I have just been using the left directional button on my remote. This means that the episode is no longer highlighted. Is there a keyboard shortcut to bring up the menu instead of just navigating to the left of screen? Thanks

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I dont mean the Hidden Menu, there is a context menu as well. Press 'Info' on your remote or 'Y' on the keyboard.

EDIT: That should be F9, not 'Y'

mitch0418

Portal Member
    July 1, 2009
    Home Country
    'Y' on the keyboard is what I have been using as that is the key that performs "add to playlist" within My Videos. That doesn't work or do anything within My TV Series. Is that the key I should use or another key such as F3 for show info?

mitch0418

Portal Member
    July 1, 2009
    Home Country
    Thanks. That was the problem as I can now add to playlist. I didn't know about the context menu.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Its a sneaky little menu, we really need to update a wiki with all the in's and out's of the plugin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom