Can't detect DigiVox mini II V3.0 (1 Viewer)

aladdin1001

November 25, 2007
Hi, i'm having the same problem on Windows XP. I tried following the guide but i can't all the items in the guide to create a graph. could sombody please help

Duke_ivo

Portal Member
June 24, 2008
Home Country
Hello,
almost the same problem with TVserver RC3 on XP sp3.
Card detected - somehow i made to scan all channels but i can't see any channel. Works fine with TotalMedia. Really noone has made it ?

Cheers,

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
Replies
Views
I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
Replies
Views
If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web browser. You can sniff http comunication with the help of Wireshark or Fiddler to determine channel url which can be used to create IPTV channel in TV server. If the url is not static(changes dynamically)...
If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web...
So, I appear to have done a successful install of Media Portal (MP2 vers. 2.5) on my Windows 10 machine but I can't get it to get...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom