Can't download any move infos... Moving Pictures freezes (1 Viewer)

The_Iceman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 14, 2008
    Duisburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi everyone...

After a fresh new installation of my system , I can't get Moving Pictures to work...
    After I set up my Movie Paths, Moving Pictures starts collecting the infos from ofdb.de but when it's downloading all thing it freezes and does not go further...

I've attached my log File... I'm using MediaPortal 1.0 rigth now with StreamedMP RedStream Skin!

Best Regards
    The_Iceman

The_Iceman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 14, 2008
    Duisburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    *cough* ... oh yeah...seems to be exactly the reason for all this...

Can't go back to Vista right now, because I'm not one of the "open" beta testers... I'm an official connect Tester for 7 so I'm using it on my productive system a while now...

How can I enable the workaround matsk88 wrote about?

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Well it is a problem with the cover art loading logic. I think most likely your only option under Windows 7 for now is to turn off your cover art providers from the Data Sources menu. Before you do this though you might try setting up your import path and then launching into the GUI rather than the config. It is possible that the issue could be isolated to the config screen... it is a shot in the dark, but you never know. Let me know if it works.

The_Iceman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 14, 2008
    Duisburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Okay after trying for some days now I'm giving up ... :D

I created a database on another machine with my external hard drive and imported it on my "7" HTPC... at least I have access now to all my movies inside MediaPortal. But without cover art ... adding new movies with the config GUI is impossible...

Best Regards
    The_Iceman

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom