Can't download MP (1 Viewer)

S

scottb721

I click the link to download latest version, a new window appears but it stays blank.
Can anyone help ?

Thanks

scoop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2004
    Hi,

It seems the download link to sourceforge is broken? Here's the direct link to the download of 0.1.3.0 release: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/mediaportal/MediaPortal_0.1.3_setup.zip?download

and here's the one for 0.2.0.0 Release Canditate 1:
    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/mediaportal/Mediaportal_0.2.0_RC1.zip?download

EDIT:
    Very strange... The download link on the mediaportal homepage doesn't seem to work at first time (cache cleared etc.). It just shows an empty page. But, If you go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/mediaportal/ first and click on the link afterwards, it does work. :?: Sourceforge...?

Kind regards,
    Michel

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 No video. DE
    Probably there is a conflict with other LAV versions. You may uninstall MP2 once and afterwards remove (backup) all settings in “/Program Data/Team MediaPortal/“. E.g. moving them to desktop. Then try reinstalling MP2.
    Probably there is a conflict with other LAV versions. You may uninstall MP2 once and afterwards remove (backup) all settings in...
    I've just installed Portal 2 (never having used, nor installed Portal 1 before). I ran the TV setup, It found the channels I...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for the suggestions, and I will be exploring to see what I can get to. My remote does indeed support button allocation, sequences etc. abnd I have been using these. As you say there is no longer an action for Restart MP. There used to be, as described here - but no longer as I think that was really for actual MCE remotes and...
    Thanks for the suggestions, and I will be exploring to see what I can get to. My remote does indeed support button allocation...
    Hi, I recently upgraded after a long period and now have V1.30. I was on 1.23 and for various reasons would really like to go...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 recording video DE
    VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
    VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
    so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
    Replies
    Views
    Fixed it finally: click on (or hover over, depending on you Winsows setup) the Configuration tab in the toold bar. This will bring up a small version of the screen just above the toolbar for you to clock on. DO NOT. Instead, right-clock on it and select the "full window" (or "expand") option. For some reason, my configuration screen...
    Fixed it finally: click on (or hover over, depending on you Winsows setup) the Configuration tab in the toold bar. This will bring...
    When I try to start Moving Pictures configurations, it started up, I get an icon bar in the taskbar at the bottom but no window...
    Replies
    Views
    The problem was with my browser, sorry.:oops:
    The problem was with my browser, sorry.:oops:
    If I click on the "download" tab at the top of the page of the forum page, nothing happens but when I click on any other tab it...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom