Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case:
Cooling:
Power Supply:
Remote:
TV:
TV - HTPC Connection:

Hello,

When I scan for channels it only finds 3. When it should also find ORF1, ORF2, and ATV. This is on DVB-T in Vienna Austria. DVBViewerPro finds all channels. I have tried all regions even for different countries doesn't help.

Any ideas?

Basically only MUX B channels are found not MUX A

Heh, i've had it with this shit.

If I add the missing channels manually, they work. But then all the MUX B channels stop working. God knows why. :confused: I didn't edit those. Then you try to change "Frequency" on them and the stupid app just doesn't do it.

Im sticking with DVB Viewer Pro for now.

MediaPortal has potential but the whole scanning/manual adding/editing of channels is beyond broken. :mad::mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well, that was easy, thanks a lot :) (unfortunately, this did not solve the initial problem, for some reason MediaPortal cannot tune into a few channels which work using a different live-TV program, but I'll try to elaborate a bit further and then post in a different thread)
Well, that was easy, thanks a lot :) (unfortunately, this did not solve the initial problem, for some reason MediaPortal cannot...
Hi, since the channel scan cannot find a few channels (which can be found and tuned in using the software "WinTV", so the TV card...
Replies
Views
The TBS 6281 DVB T/T2 is a dual tuner without CAM capability it should work on both DVBT and DVBT2 as it seems it did in WMC according to the OP. I do not see why it should not work with MP, I am using its successor the TBS 6281-SE which works well with both MP1 and MP2 but I only have OTA DVBT2, no DVBT any more. Which version of MP...
The TBS 6281 DVB T/T2 is a dual tuner without CAM capability it should work on both DVBT and DVBT2 as it seems it did in WMC...
I am trying to set up the latest version of Mediaportal 2 using Windows 10 Home I have a TBS 6281 DVB T/T2 card with the latest...
Replies
Views
In lieu of a likely modification to TV Setup module, I have devised my own workaround, using SQL. Here is a quick resume. Should be safe but make sure you have a backup before you try this! Simple scenario to demonstrate. 2 cards both on A/B diseqc switches. In each case A connects to LNB pointed at Satelite 1, and B to Sat 2...
In lieu of a likely modification to TV Setup module, I have devised my own workaround, using SQL. Here is a quick resume. Should be...
Started on: 2020-08-25 last update: 2020-08-25 Summary: Add the ability to sort or restrict channels by group in mapping dialog...
Replies
Views
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there are severe problems with the plugins at the moment, I can try to analyze causes and find possible solutions. However, this will currently only have low priority, as I am responsible for employees and...
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there...
After many years as a MediaPortal supporter and plugin developer I will now have to say goodbye to my beloved HTPC for personal...
Replies
Views
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the link below, run reg.bat as an admin to install it and change the HEVC Video settings in MediaPortal Configuration/Codecs and Renderer...
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the...
For some unknown reason I can't play HEVC encoded video with MP1 on my system. I have tried every trick I know, but nothing works...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom