Can't get RC2 to work. Please help! (1 Viewer)

Dinamito

August 3, 2005
Area: Media Portal Program: General Support
MP Version: 0.2 RC with 13.01.2006 CVS
Skin: MCE 1280*720
Windows Version: MCE 2005 +all updates + .NET 2.0 + Mozilla ActiveControl
CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 2.4Ghz (Prescott)
Memory: 1024MB
Motherboard Chipset: INTEL865G+FW82801EB(Springdale G+ICH5)
Video Card: ATI Radeon 9200 128MB
Video Card Driver: official ATI CATALYST 5.7 release
Video Render Type: VMR9 renderless
Video Codec Type & Version: Intervideo Win DVD7
Audio Codec Type & Version: Intervideo Win DVD7 Audio Decoder
TV Card: Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-T (Finland)
TV Card Type: DVB-T
TV Card Driver: Terratec's Beta BDA Driver 4.7

Hi,

After upgrading from 0.1.3.0 to RC 0.2.0, TV has stopped working properly. I get really serious picture and sound stuttering problems. Basically, signal comes and go for 1 second every 2 seconds. This goes on forever making it tottaly unusable. :x

I have tried all the suggestions seen so far in the forum (DMA mode for HD, setting MP to work with single processor, codecs, latest CVS etc.) I even tried installing a more powerful graphics card (NVIDIA 6200) just to make sure it was not a HW issue. No change. :?

Unfortunatelly I cannot send you any error report as the program does not throw any error but let me know if I can send any additional info you need.

So far, the only solution has been to downgrade to 0.1.3.0 so I am praying the all mighty programmers can start finding the culprit amongst any of the fundamental changes have been made to the way the TV tuner functionality works in RC2.

As always, thank you so much for your help and to everyone who collaborates for this great application.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hey mm, thanks for the quick answer. Can you please tell me, where i can find the appropriate logs? I looked in the Win7 logs but does not found anything. Daniel
Hey mm, thanks for the quick answer. Can you please tell me, where i can find the appropriate logs? I looked in the Win7 logs but...
Hi, hopefully, someon can help me out to find a strange problem. The last time, my tv-server does not complete schedules. It wakes...
Replies
Views
Thanks beamland :) Unless you had previously saved those settings, the values that were shown were not necessarily the ones that MP was using. In other words, it might have shown MP Audio Renderer when you first loaded configuration... but that doesn't mean MP was using the MP Audio Renderer before that time. Only logs could have...
Thanks beamland :) Unless you had previously saved those settings, the values that were shown were not necessarily the ones that...
Hi there Powering on my HTPC and starting to watch live tv on whatever channel I choose works fine. I get video and audio as...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.5 MediaPortal Skin: Titan HD Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit home premium sp1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 640 HDD: Memory: 4GB Motherboard: Video Card: ATI HD 5570 Video Card Driver: Latest Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: IPTV 1. TV Card Type: DVB-IP 1. TV Card Driver: MP...
MediaPortal Version: 1.5 MediaPortal Skin: Titan HD Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit home premium sp1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon(tm) II...
MediaPortal Version: 1.5 MediaPortal Skin: Titan HD Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit home premium sp1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon(tm) II...
Replies
Views
Very glad to be of help Loki. TTFN - JCMP.
Very glad to be of help Loki. TTFN - JCMP.
Area: Media Portal Program MP Version: 1.2.3 Skin: Default wide Windows Version: 7 Ultimate 64 bit Service Pack 1 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Win7 SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo P7550 2,26GHz HDD: Macmini HD Memory: 2GB Motherboard: Macmini Video Card: Geforce 9400 Video Card Driver: nvidia 8.15.11.8684 Sound Card: Onboard Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: Realtek 6.0.1.5936 1. TV Card: EyeTV Hybrid 1...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Win7 SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo P7550 2,26GHz HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Win7 SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo P7550 2,26GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom