Can't manually add tv channel????? (1 Viewer)

rale_ts

Portal Member
January 31, 2007
Home Country
Serbia Serbia
TV-Server Version: 1.0 final
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 final
MediaPortal Skin: B&W 1080p 1.1
Windows Version: Vista 32 bit
CPU Type: Amd x4 9950
HDD: WD 320
Memory:4 GB HyperX @ 1066MHz cl.5
Motherboard: 780g
Video Card: ATI HD 3200
1. TV Card: WinFast PVR2000
1. TV Card Type: Analog

When TV Server finished scanning for channels many of them is not found!Now problem is that I Can't manually add TV Chanel!I impute channels frequency, chose input type (Cable), select country (Serbia & Montenegro), chose source (Tuner) and impute channels name - save channel.But in TV Channels window that channel manually added is not asinine to my analog TV tuner (Channel not mapped to a card) :mad:. In TV Mapping window for my TV card that channel doesn't exist :confused: Maybe I'm doing something wrong???
Please HEEELP

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Just to wrap this up I did eventually get MP2 installed, the above mentioned error was resolved once I uninstalled MP1. I then had firewall issues with MP2, the client could not see the server unless I turned the firewall off on the server, all rules seemed present and correct, so I eventually uninstalled MP2 as I needed a working...
Just to wrap this up I did eventually get MP2 installed, the above mentioned error was resolved once I uninstalled MP1. I then had...
I'm not quite sure what I've done, but somehow I seem to have broken our Mediaportal installation. I'm running it as a TV server...
Replies
Views
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
Replies
Views
Same as HTPCSourcer wrote, the process of this plugin is not a mass process. Depending where you download your xmltv.xml file, some websites propose to have a personal file (you choose what are channels in the .xml). An example for french country : It takes 2 minutes an 5 seconds for 4765 programs imported on my system : If...
Same as HTPCSourcer wrote, the process of this plugin is not a mass process. Depending where you download your xmltv.xml file, some...
I've finally finished mapping all the channels were scanned from my HDHomeRun over-the-air and cable tuners, which amounts to over...
Replies
Views
Good work guys!
Good work guys!
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.1 After the release of MediaPortal 2.2 Final the team focussed on improving usability and...
Replies
Views
Morning all. Ok, seems it works now ... not sure if it was the 1.28 "Prerelease" version (I updated to 1.28 Release) or a mistake I made - only one TV instance per client on AVM's DVB-C repeater. Still, I hope either Hauppauge reworks their driver once they're aware Windows 11 causes trouble (again a new Windows which causes...
Morning all. Ok, seems it works now ... not sure if it was the 1.28 "Prerelease" version (I updated to 1.28 Release) or a mistake...
AVM FritzBox / WLAN Repeater DVB-C channel scan helper This is a new plugin for the current "TV Engine 3", which is the version of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom