Can't play DVD rips (1 Viewer)

Ryan_M

Portal Member
March 20, 2009
Courtice
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hi,

As the title says I can't get DVD rips to play in MP. I'm using moving pictures and the rips show fine in it's menuing. When I select it MP just freezes and requires Task Manager to shut it down. All my Bluray rips play fine. I'm using TMT for an external player and I've tested the DVD rips outside of MP and they work fine like that. I have tried defining TMT as the external player in the 'Videos' and 'DVD Disc' sections in the setup and no change.

Would appreciate any help!

Thanks,
Ryan

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Ryan.

First support rule: Provide people the right info! So please go ahead and capture debug logs (as explained in the sticky post) and post your system specs.

Ryan_M

Portal Member
    March 20, 2009
    Courtice
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Well after a lot of buggering around and reinstalls, I went back to MP v.1.1.2 and everything works perfect.

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    sorry I'm late, but your logs show almost nothing. For trouble shooting log level should be set to debug (than everything MP does is logged).

Ryan_M

Portal Member
    March 20, 2009
    Courtice
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks for getting back to me but I got the problem solved... or successfully avoided anyway. After trying a bunch of stuff I went back to MP v.1.1.2 and everything worked perfectly the first time.

FWIW I though I did have it in debug mode. I'll pay better attention to that next time.

Thanks again,
    Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom