Can't play live2-0.ts.tsbuffer

Discussion in 'General Support' started by michelangelo, September 19, 2010.

1. michelangelo

michelangelo Portal Member

Engineer
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Home Country:
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi

When I change channel using the next channel, previous channel controls or the EPG, an error Can't play live2-0.ts.tsbuffer is dispalyed. I did change the location of the timeshiftbuffer however returning it to the default now makes no difference. I can only seem to change channels using the TV menu or if I start a time shift in the TV-server config using manual control... before I start media portal. Has anyone experienced this? I would really appreciate some advice if there is a fix.

Thanks

Michael

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. michelangelo

michelangelo Portal Member

Engineer
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Home Country:
    New Zealand New Zealand
    OK

I think I have solved it...I have incresed the TV-Server priority to High and changed the priority of my two TV cards (both nova-s) I think one card is generally being used..Maybe some one can elaborate if I am going down the right track with this.

Thanks

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!