Cant play Moved files (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biografen

Portal Pro
June 5, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I have moved my recorded TV from harddisk in my HTPC (windows XP SP3 Media Portal 1.0.2.0) to unRAID serversolution
BUT
now when i start some of the recorded tv i have moved, it brings up a blue screen with the title of the movieclip and AUDIO CODEC: there is nothing behinde AUDIO CODEC. it's blank. AND i cant play the recorded tv file .
IF is shut down Media Portal, and start the recorded clip in Media Portal, nothing is wrong ..(except from no subtitles)
My question is now ... is it because i moved all to a new disk running unRAID ?? (It's still same format ****.ts)
or hwta else has happend,. i have not been updating my HTPC ..windows, or drivers, or Media Portal since 1.0.2.0 ..cause it's works JUST fine ..so no need to update.....PLZ help..Missy is on me ... :)

Biografen

Portal Pro
June 5, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
update.... IF i move the recorded TV Files to the Movie folder and view them in my video , then i can watch them fine

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Cant play Moved files

Could you add a short description how you solved the problem (for users with similiar problems)?

Biografen

Portal Pro
    June 5, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    CATAVOLT ...OFC ...

I have NOT figured out why i couldn't play 50% of the files after i moved them to my new server, but after i installed MP 1.1.0.0 ifound a button in TV-Server Configure under recordings that was called change Channel , i just "Asigned" them to another channel in my MP ...and now they are working

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom