Cant play video using internal player XP (1 Viewer)

Bakafish

May 22, 2010
Home Country
South Africa South Africa
Hello,

I have a desktop running windows XP with all the latest updates..I just installed the latest version of MP and cannot play any video using the internal player. Everything works fine using Media Player11 & VLC. Could someone please provide me with the correct codecs and configuration to use the internal player in XP for all my media, so i can get this working!

MPEG-2 Video Decoder:
H.264:
MPEG/AC3AAC Audio:
Audio Renderer:

Please anyone!!

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    Hi there :)

Not in front of HTPC now but I use ffdshow tryouts for most. (Not using XP anymore but was also using ffdshow back then).

I am not using SAF myself, but a lot of users are reporting good success with it.

Bakafish

May 22, 2010
    Home Country
    Thanks, i installed SAF manage to get somewhere at least. Problem im having now...

Cannot play using VMR9 renderer only works with EVR
    Cannot Map audio to master volume..Volume fixed even though OSD changes volume
    Cannot use DXVA, Normal ffdshow works fine, But for some weird damn reason i have this chicks eyes over all my HD movies??

Im on verge of trashing this box and installing win7:confused:

Thanks, i installed SAF manage to get somewhere at least. Problem im having now...

Cannot use DXVA, Normal ffdshow works fine, But for some weird damn reason i have this chicks eyes over all my HD movies??

Ok, made some progress...Volume setting control was mapped to wave not master volume.
    I still find my audio a bit dampened though, bt hey it works!!
    I still have this dam eyes on the top right hand corner of all my HD videos though...Its really freaky having these eyes stare back at you!

Ok, made some progress...Volume setting control was mapped to wave not master volume.
    I still find my audio a bit dampened though, bt hey it works!!
    I still have this dam eyes on the top right hand corner of all my HD videos though...Its really freaky having these eyes stare back at you!
    Ok..Audio 100% working...Changed Volume scale to Classic (linear) and sorted it out!

Bt those friggin eyes are still there??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom