Can't retrieve metadata: error 404 (1 Viewer)

jesseblue

Portal Pro
June 8, 2007
Hello,

I have just created a tv show and added my first banner on thetvdb.com (Kimba der weiße Löwe: Series Info). But when I try to import the series I get the following error message:

- Retrieving metadata of 1 Series
- Can't connect to http://thetvdb.com//api/789379adbid793/series/81557/all/de.zip: remote server error: (404) not
found
- No metadata found

Is the // in the address after thetvdb.com regular? Doesn't look right, but I must admit I have no clue.

szsori

Portal Member
October 4, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Problem on my end. The server isn't running cron properly, which means it's not making the API files properly. Fixing it now.

Actually, that wasn't the issue. That API key has 2 characters missing as far as I can tell.

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Problem on my end. The server isn't running cron properly, which means it's not making the API files properly. Fixing it now.

Actually, that wasn't the issue. That API key has 2 characters missing as far as I can tell.

Edit: pm'ed Scott

szsori

Portal Member
    October 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Responded to PM. We'll blame Inker for 75% of it and me for 25% of it. That seems fair. ;)

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Responded to PM. We'll blame Inker for 75% of it and me for 25% of it. That seems fair. ;)

*cough* pm *cough*. Let say 33% me 66% you? And let's put the remaining 1% on Bush, just because its so easy to blame him for everything.....(no....stop that, no political talk, bad inker, bad) ;-)

Hehe, anyways, back on topic, problem is solved.

szsori

Portal Member
    October 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Still a result of my cron job not running correctly. I'm trying to figure it out. :) I'll try running it manually every hour or two until I resolve the problem.

szsori

Portal Member
    October 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Fixed this earlier today, btw.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom