Can't view recordings (1 Viewer)

priest1955

Portal Member
May 31, 2006
Tried to record a program, but couldn't find it in the directory it should have been in. When I clicked on Recorded TV, the channel I was watching stayed in view, over the top of the list of recordings. Medial Portal then came up with the message it needed to close, and created a log.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 1.25.0 All Cards Busy DE
If you use the search facility of this web site and search for "all cards busy", you will find numerous threads relating to this problem (so there is probably more than one cause). Your symptoms (one tuner working, others not working for simultaneous use) suggest that you have setup only one tuner (so TV Server can use only one...
If you use the search facility of this web site and search for "all cards busy", you will find numerous threads relating to this...
I have two video cards both capable of recording two tv channels However if I try to record a program and watch another station...
Replies
Views
Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up a running mediaportal setup. Without the logs however, I don't have a clue on what exactly is wrong...
Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up...
Hi there, I'm a happy long time user and am currently using MP 1.25. Up until now I had no issues with my setup. Yesterday...
Replies
Views
Well it's been a couple of days and we've had no more unable to play errors .
Well it's been a couple of days and we've had no more unable to play errors .
I've just upgraded the motherboard, CPU, ram, boot drives and PSU in my TV Server (always on), and am now having intermittent...
Replies
Views
I am glad that the solution was so simple. :) I have learnt something new today; thank you @Jasmeet_181 . (y) -- from CyberSimian in the UK
I am glad that the solution was so simple. :) I have learnt something new today; thank you @Jasmeet_181 . (y) -- from CyberSimian...
I am having the following problem. I need to record some of my local television broadcasts. This transponder is FTA. BUT, if tuned...
Replies
Views
Thanks CyberSimian ! I changed the % watched setting. That will do the trick.
Thanks CyberSimian ! I changed the % watched setting. That will do the trick.
I recall there used to be thin blue line under each recorded TV program in the list, indicating how much of the program had been...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom