CaptureCardDefinitions.zip (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
When using the List Layout for Argus TV Recorded TV the page count is above the bottom information bar, refer to attached...
Replies
Views
thanks but it is a local routing issue with external (IPv6-)content (like Google). I disabled IPv6 for the moment and wait for some feedback from hosting company.
thanks but it is a local routing issue with external (IPv6-)content (like Google). I disabled IPv6 for the moment and wait for some...
For the last two or three days, the MP web site will "go slow" randomly. That is, I click on a link, but the page will take a long...
Replies
Views
Hello, thank you. But the Link is not workng ... But no Problem: I have found it on my Server. Ive stored it from my last MePo installation. The Installation was competed now.
Hello, thank you. But the Link is not workng ... But no Problem: I have found it on my Server. Ive stored it from my last MePo...
Hallo, ich installiere gerade Mediaportal1 unter Win11. Der Link geht nicht mehr ...: Requirements - MEDIAPORTAL Wo bekomme ich...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom