Cebit (1 Viewer)

wertzui

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 2, 2005
    Who of you will be going to the cebit?

maybe we could meet some other people there wich we only know from the forums.

i will be there at march, the 15th.

luksmann

Portal Pro
    November 10, 2005
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Well you might see me there...
    I've been there two years ago and I really liked it...

Luksmann

wertzui

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 2, 2005
    has anyone, who has already been there seen anything very interesting?
    or some good things you can get for free anywhere?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
    Replies
    Views
    Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HidIr\Remotes\745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da] "EnableDebounce"=dword:00000001 There are several different values for the...
    Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor...
    I'm currently testing the new Sofabaton x1 remote control with which I want to replace my Harmony. Everything looks good so far...
    Replies
    Views
    Are you trying to use a remote control or a keyboard? You can customise your input devices using the "Remotes and Other Input Devices" section in "MP Config". Using the "HID" tab, you can: Customise your remote control, and/or Customise your keyboard. Select one or both devices, and then pick the config that you are going to use...
    Are you trying to use a remote control or a keyboard? You can customise your input devices using the "Remotes and Other Input...
    Is there some way to change the raw mapping of the windows media center remote? With Hid Demo I find that the 'stop' button...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be the chance to interface the MP-TV series plugin with TMDB also. I don't say to eliminate the chance to keep data from TVDB, but at least the option to choose to switch to TMDB or (why not?) other sources.
    Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
    Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
    I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom