Chanel Change from Boxer. (1 Viewer)

jernis

Portal Member
November 6, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
TV-Server Version: latest svn 0.3
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 released!
MediaPortal Skin: blue
Windows Version: MCE latest patch levl
CPU Type: intel dcore 1.8
HDD: -
Memory: 2048
Motherboard: asus
Motherboard Chipset: asus
Motherboard Bios:
Video Card:
Video Card Driver:
Sound Card:
Sound Card AC3:
Sound Card Driver:
1. TV Card: Floppy DTV DVB-T
1. TV Card Type:
1. TV Card Driver:
2. TV Card: Floppy DTV DVB-T
2. TV Card Type:
2. TV Card Driver:
3. TV Card:
3. TV Card Type:
3. TV Card Driver:
4. TV Card:
4. TV Card Type:
4. TV Card Driver:
MPEG2 Video Codec: nvidia
MPEG2 Audio Codec: nvidia
Satelite/CableTV Provider: Boxer
HTPC Case:
Cooling:
Power Supply:
Remote: MCE
TV:
TV - HTPC Connection:

This message was posted on boxer website :

Alla hushåll med egen tv-antenn som tar emot tv-signalen från sändarstationen i Mölnbo/Tallstugan måste göra en ominstallation av sin digital-tv-mottagare tidigast efter klockan 18.00. Detta för att fortsättningsvis kunna titta på frikanalen The Voice, samt betal-tv kanalerna VH1, ZTV, Animal Planet, Eurosport, Kanal 9, Nickelodeon, Discovery, Star! och MTV Nordic.

Translated :
Boxer is saying that they are changing something inside the station "Mölnbo/Tallstugan" and that you need to do a factory reset of your digital box the be able to watch the following channels : The Voice, VH1, ZTV, Animal Planet, Eurosport, Kanal 9, Nickelodeon, Discovery, Star! and MTV Nordic.

Before the change in the station i was getting 41 channels that worked. now when im scanning im getting 31 channels and are missing the one stated above.

Media portal can not anylonger see these channels ( it worked before boxer was tampering with the station).
but i can see the channels using a "regular" box after the facory reset of the box.

does anyone have any idea what to do?

UPDATE:

SWE: En ominstallation krävs då programmen kommer att flyttas till en ny frekvens.

A reinstallation is required as the channels is moved to a new frequency.

how can i update the frequency for Molnbo/tallstugan inside media portal?

regards / Daniel.

pnyberg

Portal Pro
August 21, 2006
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Just edit the dvb-t.xml under "Mediaportal TV Server\TuningParameters" directory and search for your station. There you just add the new frequency - then you should be able to find your channels in MP Setup.

Lycka till! (Good luck)

jernis

Portal Member
November 6, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Found the new freq:s att terracoms site. Channel 44 has changed to channel 51 ( 714 Mhz ) for Molnbo/tallstugan.

i changed the dvb-t.xml entry for molnbo and it worked like a charm.

should i point this out to someone at developmet so that this gets in to the sources?

so from channel 44 658000Mhz to channel 51 714000Mhz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom