1.25.0 Change AVC / AAC Codec for Analog card captured videos (1 Viewer)

emanueleroma91

September 29, 2020
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hello. I'm 28 from Italy and I use Mediaportal to record videos which I then have to process with another software that only recognize recordings with MPEG video and audio tracks.
So, as the object of this thread, I would like to change the audio and video codecs for recordings processed with an analog PCI-E Card with HDMI input.

Currently the videos recorded with MP have the tracks in AVC and AAC (FOTO 1111) but they fail when I edit them with my software.
How can I change it?

P.S. Recordings from DVB-T TV coming correctly in MPEG with the same MP installation on the same PC. (FOTO 22222)

Thank you and sorry for my English

Emanuele

Attachments

• 1111.png
    1111.png
    66.3 KB
  • 22222.jpg
    22222.jpg
    98.3 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a solution for a couple of days but I've been yet unsuccessful. I'm trying to use an old HP Touchsmart (iq500) as a TV screen to live stream my PS2, as I haven't got enough room/money for a new TV. The...
Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a...
Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a...
Replies
Views
That seems likely. I tried the h264 ts cutter (found here) and it sort of works with HEVC/x265. The Preview has problems decoding the image, but if you know the area where to cut you can find a place. I had to change the settings (as a dialogbox suggested) to I-Frames as Cut-In-Points and All-Frames as Cut-Out-Points or else the...
That seems likely. I tried the h264 ts cutter (found here) and it sort of works with HEVC/x265. The Preview has problems decoding...
Hi there, I have a strange problem with mkvmerge when processing some recordings from german DVB-T2. So what's happening: I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Migrating from WMC DE
Hi. Network tuners can be shared even on the same PC (done it often while testing different software, I'm using SAT>IP tuner that are similar to hdhomerun tuner but for European DVB). But you can not use them on both systems at the same time ofc.. Means if WMC is using a tuner (e,g, for a scheduled recording) MP can't use the same...
Hi. Network tuners can be shared even on the same PC (done it often while testing different software, I'm using SAT>IP tuner that...
I have been running Windows Media Centre happily for years on Win 7 Pro, more recently with EPG123 as an intermediary providing...
Replies
Views
I'm a returnee to MP after several years and want to use my CEC remote box. I have the mpe1 files but have no idea where to copy them to. Can anyone point me in the right direction as my memory of the config is hazy and probably out of date anyway.
I'm a returnee to MP after several years and want to use my CEC remote box. I have the mpe1 files but have no idea where to copy...
I just installed MP2 yesterday. Getting the digital tuner going went pretty straight forward. Right now I mainly have 2 issues as...
Replies
Views
Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to reply here.
Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to...
I switched to MePo 2 with the release of MePo 2.1.1, and in the last months I focused on learning the program and fine tuning it...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom