Change Default Icon Size? (1 Viewer)

thirdfloor

January 28, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hello,

Is it possible to change the default icon/thumbnail sizes for the music views? For example, my default view for my albums is "Big Icon". Is it possible to make the "Big Icon" larger?

Thank You,

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yes, icons have returned! Thank you. :) -- from CyberSimian in the UK
Yes, icons have returned! Thank you. :) -- from CyberSimian in the UK
I am convinced that at one time (quite recently, in fact), each link was prefixed with a tiny icon. These seem to have vanished, or...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
Replies
Views
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on screen resolution changes, MP always fulfills the whole screen. Also, the home screen buttons size is adjusted. Only the font size is not adjusted to the new screen resolution.
Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on...
I use two monitors - a large display for TV and video watching and a small display for music playback, to get the current track...
Replies
Views
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom