Change from Fan Art View to Standard View? (1 Viewer)

russ9898

Portal Member
May 25, 2008
UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,

Just wondering if it were possible to swap from Fan Art view to the standard view without reinstalling Moving Pictures? My skin is StreamedMP if it makes any difference.

Thanks alot

Russ

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Yes, you can run Modify/Change from the Windows Control Panel->Programs & Features (Add/Remove programs).

If your using the latest Beta of MovingPictures then you can just copy the contents of the zip files. See StreamedMP forum for MovingPictures 1.0 Beta.

This should be moved to StreamedMP forum.

russ9898

Portal Member
    May 25, 2008
    UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks. Ive just upraded to the latest Beta. Seems a little slow but i love the new features eg categories :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    Strange ...
    Strange ...
    Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
    Replies
    Views
    This is the changes to my TVSeries.xml.
    This is the changes to my TVSeries.xml.
    Here I am again ... completely befuddled ... My wife insists it is totally necessary for her to see which Series we are looking at...
    Replies
    Views
    Good you solved it. It’s indeed really strange as xaml always uses „.“ as decimal separator. There are also several other code lines in same file and other files, where the dot seems to make no trouble. It’s unclear why only this line causes issues. I tried again as in your video and no issue here :confused:
    Good you solved it. It’s indeed really strange as xaml always uses „.“ as decimal separator. There are also several other code...
    Description: Nereus skin does not show new/reworked view mode selection screen, instead it falls back to old/default screen. As a...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom