Change keyboard shortcuts (1 Viewer)

Glith

Portal Pro
April 19, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi.
Is it possible to change the keyboard shortcuts for all the functions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I guess from this, that the mapping steps basically work. Please try to map some of the keys you mention to be not working and upload the log files afterwards. Maybe @Brownard can see something and a solution can be found. Please open a thread in the OnlineVideo section for this, we should not mix 2 topics in one thread.
I guess from this, that the mapping steps basically work. Please try to map some of the keys you mention to be not working and...
I am having trouble to make my remote control work correctly on MP2. Having upgraded from MP1 to MP2 where the remote using the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player app does not support the file type. So I installed VLC. VLC does read the ts files but the TV's remote does not allow to control basic VLC functions like FF or FR or pause etc... Tried 1-2 other apps, even...
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] "Keyboard Help" Screen? DE
@2BitSculptor @TLD Made small changes to the order of the shortcut items: This will definitely be the official screen in DWHD for the next release ;) XML attacherd ;) Thread marked as solved :D
@2BitSculptor @TLD Made small changes to the order of the shortcut items: This will definitely be the official screen in DWHD...
Is there a "Keyboard Help" screen in DefaultWideHD? to list keyboard controls? ... would be useful as a "Settings/General" sub menu.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Keyboard shortcuts like in MP1? DE
Thanks very much. It does indeed work (for some reason, the first time I needed to press "0" repeatedly before it would work, but after that, it's working fine. Much appreciated.
Thanks very much. It does indeed work (for some reason, the first time I needed to press "0" repeatedly before it would work, but...
Recently, and happily, switched from MP1 to MP2. I only use MP to watch ota tv broadcasts, on my PC. Just to say: There’s one...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom