[other] - Change the sequence of RSS feeds

Discussion in 'Improvement Suggestions' started by powermarcel10, July 23, 2011.

1. powermarcel10
    • Premium Supporter

powermarcel10 Retired Team Member

Callcenter Agent
    Ratings:
    +1,028 / 4
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Show System Specs
    Hi guys,

I have 2 small feature requists..

I'm using the build in RSS reader a lot.. (for me It works a lot better than Infoservice!!)

The only problem is that I could not change the sequence of the feed channels.. The only way to do that, is to delete all feed channels, and add them in the right sequence.. But that's now option for me, because I have a lot!

Another requist is to add the possibility to add RSS groups in the plugin.. So you can browse RSS channels by "genre". By example; All newspapers feeds together, all sport feeds together, etc..

Hope you guys can add this option in a next release!

Best regards!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!