Change web of tv guide (1 Viewer)

James

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 6, 2005
    Switzerland
    Hi Anakin,

I had a look at the site and the format of the site is quite simple and is easily supported by WebEPG. If you haven't tried it already. Then grab a copy and try it out.

Creating a config file for this shouldn't be hard at all. I can help you.

Cheers,

/James

James

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 6, 2005
    Switzerland
    Hi Anakin,

There is a basic guide included with WebEPG (a bit out of date now). You will need to look at the HTML source of this site and also all URL format for date and channel ID.

I would say have a look at one of the other sites and see how it works and whats in the config file. Then ask some quesitons here.

Cheers,

/James

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    Anakin said:
    the problem that i found with the other web is that the hour of program doesn´t correspond with the original.

Also, if you get everything working ok but the times do not match up with reality, just add an offset in MP configuration. I guess you must have tried this already though?

James

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 6, 2005
    Switzerland
    Hi Anakin,

Which web site and program were you using? I am interested because, apart from bugs in the last few pre-releases with the time/date change at midnight. I don't believe webepg has ever had this problem. Unless you grab info from a site not in your timezone. Check the site with a web browser.

This is however, a known problem with xmltv.

Cheers,

/James

Anakin

Portal Member
    October 11, 2005
    Córdoba, Spain
    The problem is in that it does not correspond the hour that it says with the program. For example according to the guide it(he,she) begins at five o'clock, but actually it is at three o'clock.

James

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 6, 2005
    Switzerland
    Hi Anakin,

So that I can help you please answer the following:

1. Which guide web site are you using ?
    2. Which program are you using to grab the data from this web site ?
    3. Are all programs out by a certain time for example 1 hour, or is it just some programs ?
    4. Have you check the web site in a browser (IE) to see how the data is listed there ?

Cheers,

/James

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] XMLTV Channel Selection DE
    Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download file for that specific channel number and could not find it. So I submitted a request to update the Schedules Direct data for my area. Took a few weeks but I just heard back 3 days ago that it had been...
    Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download...
    I am using MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. I use the XMLTV plugin with Schedules Direct to get my Guide data. In the TV setup interface...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi Ge2301 Thanks for the help I tried the suggestion but it didnt help - however the issue is sorted now. - it seems that it was just that the server needed a restart (even though there was no indication in Windows) - as soon as I started both clients (one reparied as above, one not) both started working right away. (I would have...
    Hi Ge2301 Thanks for the help I tried the suggestion but it didnt help - however the issue is sorted now. - it seems that it was...
    Hi, I have a server/client PC (MP2.4) that seems still to be still working fine, but 2 other clients have suddenly stopped playing...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 No video. DE
    Probably there is a conflict with other LAV versions. You may uninstall MP2 once and afterwards remove (backup) all settings in “/Program Data/Team MediaPortal/“. E.g. moving them to desktop. Then try reinstalling MP2.
    Probably there is a conflict with other LAV versions. You may uninstall MP2 once and afterwards remove (backup) all settings in...
    I've just installed Portal 2 (never having used, nor installed Portal 1 before). I ran the TV setup, It found the channels I...
    Replies
    Views
    You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one and the new one. Simply delete the old one. When this happens in the future, you can select a channel and click the "Preview" button on the panel. If the channel is working, a small preview screen appears...
    You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one...
    Help Please, I have a couple of issues. Query 1: Regarding the Quest channel: Last week, I set it to record a program and it...
    Replies
    Views
    Did you see this thread ? The poster in that thread could not get MP's Schedules Direct plugin to work. I tried it on my test system (I don't have a Schedules Direct account), but I could not get it to work either. @framug mentioned that the plugins run no more than once per day, so that may have been my problem. However... I...
    Did you see this thread ? The poster in that thread could not get MP's Schedules Direct plugin to work. I tried it on my test...
    It seems an old annoyance is still around (many previous versions) The red dot doesn't always display in TV Guide or scheduler for...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom