Change web of tv guide (1 Viewer)

James

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 6, 2005
    Switzerland
    Hi Anakin,

I had a look at the site and the format of the site is quite simple and is easily supported by WebEPG. If you haven't tried it already. Then grab a copy and try it out.

Creating a config file for this shouldn't be hard at all. I can help you.

Cheers,

/James

James

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 6, 2005
    Switzerland
    Hi Anakin,

There is a basic guide included with WebEPG (a bit out of date now). You will need to look at the HTML source of this site and also all URL format for date and channel ID.

I would say have a look at one of the other sites and see how it works and whats in the config file. Then ask some quesitons here.

Cheers,

/James

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    Anakin said:
    the problem that i found with the other web is that the hour of program doesn´t correspond with the original.
    Also, if you get everything working ok but the times do not match up with reality, just add an offset in MP configuration. I guess you must have tried this already though?

James

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 6, 2005
    Switzerland
    Hi Anakin,

Which web site and program were you using? I am interested because, apart from bugs in the last few pre-releases with the time/date change at midnight. I don't believe webepg has ever had this problem. Unless you grab info from a site not in your timezone. Check the site with a web browser.

This is however, a known problem with xmltv.

Cheers,

/James

Anakin

Portal Member
    October 11, 2005
    Córdoba, Spain
    The problem is in that it does not correspond the hour that it says with the program. For example according to the guide it(he,she) begins at five o'clock, but actually it is at three o'clock.

James

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 6, 2005
    Switzerland
    Hi Anakin,

So that I can help you please answer the following:

1. Which guide web site are you using ?
    2. Which program are you using to grab the data from this web site ?
    3. Are all programs out by a certain time for example 1 hour, or is it just some programs ?
    4. Have you check the web site in a browser (IE) to see how the data is listed there ?

Cheers,

/James

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    toricred Recordings Change : to _ in Series Name General 0
    A UK Freeview channel changes Installation, configuration support 14
    T Client / Server slow channel-to-channel change (zapping) General Support 1
    framug [solved] Some changes/fix in MP1 configuration client and server Submit: code patches (MediaPortal/TV-Server/etc.) 14
    catavolt [WiP] When changing theme in my skins, I always get this error message in logs MediaPortal 1 9
    azzuro [WiP] MP1-4999 - Big changes with many related change at once by Sebastiii MediaPortal 1 22
    J How to change y position of subtitles General 3
    D [solved] Changed username in Win10, now TV Server config crashes on fresh install Installation, configuration support 1
    M Change size of the splash screen Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) 2
    S Remote button to change audio and subtitle on / off General 10
    BenGonGon chaine qui change aléatoirement Support Général 2
    R [solved] Command / Shortcut for changing subtitles or audio Archive 5
    ge2301 New forum design together with change to XF2.x Online Facilities 4
    doskabouter [Evaluate] Changing SecurityProtocol Developer Discussions 1
    O [Help Me!] How to change 'release' status in Jira? Developer Discussions 9
    cbr954rr [fixed] Movie db refresh on changes of nfo and correct spelling of words in titles 2.2 Archive 33
    KlausWirn Music crash Bass crash no change to play music Installation, configuration support 2
    F Somethings changed - mce remote General Support 9
    N [will not fix] Changed settings do not take effect until MP2-Client is stopped and restarted. Submit: Bug Reports 4
    M reimport of movies with changed nfo files General 14
    R [solved] Change Server name General 1
    Hawkeye Changes to last added view Feature Requests 0
    J Media Portal changes master volume level General Support 7
    B Changing to Full HD causes crash of Video Driver General Support 13
    high Server changes/updates Online Facilities 36