Changing the time in XMLTV (1 Viewer)

jackpetty

February 5, 2006
I'm a newbie with xmltv and must have not had the correct time when first setting up the tvguide portion. I thought it grabbed the time from my zap2it account but the tv guide shows the correct time that I am viewing but the show listing shows a different time. For example, it shows my local news 3pm instead of 6. How can I change this?
Thanks in advance.

jackpetty

February 5, 2006
Think I might have figured this one out. Seems like I set the config to 6 hours later and it appears to be working. Only time will tell (no pun intended).

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, I'm using Mediaportal 1.22 TV Server in combination with Kodi. I'm able to add TV channels and grab EPG using mc2xml.exe...
Replies
Views
Solved VNC did also work with the new monitor setup OK, decided to go to the most basic level and hooked this PC up to an HDMI monitor instead of the old tiny VGA monitor it was hooked up to for testing and it worked fine. So must have been something related to that old monitor or drivers or whatever. Haven't yet checked to see if...
Solved VNC did also work with the new monitor setup OK, decided to go to the most basic level and hooked this PC up to an HDMI...
*Update Recordings do work and I can view them from the folder but can't thru the client. Link for "system specs" isn't working...
Replies
Views
Ok, got EPG Collector working, and it gives the episode numbers in the text which the previous method didn't, so that is good.
Ok, got EPG Collector working, and it gives the episode numbers in the text which the previous method didn't, so that is good.
Hi MP forum! I have just joined the forum today, but had the program installed just over a week now. The functionality is great...
Replies
Views
Added cron task into my enigma box to run this script daily. Test run worked without any issues so no more manual edits everyday. (y)(y)
Added cron task into my enigma box to run this script daily. Test run worked without any issues so no more manual edits everyday...
Any assistance here would be greatly appreciated - I am pulling my hair out with this one! I am using a couple of IPTV services...
Replies
Views
There was no change obviously related to it, but maybe something as the fixed user management or similar made it.
There was no change obviously related to it, but maybe something as the fixed user management or similar made it.
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom