Changing the wallpapers - any ideas (1 Viewer)

hausjellp

Portal Member
March 27, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hello, this is IMO the best made and most professional skin developed for any media application, however I prefer plain wallpapers. I have tried editing the hover_my TITLE.png images but the changes dont seem to show on the program, even after a reboot etc.

Any ideas which images need to be edited in order to use alternative wallpapers?

Thanks.

Edit: I did make a new loading screen and that was just a matter of replacing the original image, but that doesnt seem to work for others.

winniwinter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 5, 2009
    Freiburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    hello i would also like to change the images of the basicHome. are there any size restrictions?
    I found them in ....skin\StreamedMP\Media\Animations\....

CKB

Portal Pro
    July 7, 2008
    Home Country
    After editing or replacing image files, delete the cache before restarting MediaPortal

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    hello i would also like to change the images of the basicHome. are there any size restrictions?
    I found them in ....skin\StreamedMP\Media\Animations\....

Try to stick with images that are 16:9 aspect ratio e.g. 1280x720, 1920x1080 etc

winniwinter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 5, 2009
    Freiburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    hmm very nice. I also thought about that. Would it also be possible to have different backgrounds for TV Shows(MyTVSeries) and normal TV ?
    At the moment for both types the backgrounds point to the same folders

edit:

got it. with editing the XML it would be possible to change the folders for each type (tv and tv-shows). thx 4 this info! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

EPG Scroll Fix MP 1.25 includes two new actions that can be assigned to buttons on the remote control: TVGuide Next Timeblock TVGuide Prev Timeblock These actions scroll the EPG horizontally by an amount equal to the width of the EPG time window, namely 1, 2, 3, or 4 hours. Without these actions the EPG always scrolls by 3 hours...
    EPG Scroll Fix MP 1.25 includes two new actions that can be assigned to buttons on the remote control: TVGuide Next Timeblock...
    This post contains a support pack for use with the Ortek VRC-1100 and Hama 00052451 remote controls. The support pack allows these...
    Replies
    Views
    You're welcome. I'm happy to try to help where I can. :) Let's be really clear. There are channel numbers... and there are channel IDs. These are two different things. mc2xml's channel IDs haven't got a hope of matching up to MediaPortals. mc2xml has IDs that are something like "I20.515292.microsoft.com" (or maybe...
    You're welcome. I'm happy to try to help where I can. :) Let's be really clear. There are channel numbers... and there are...
    Well it seems the party is well & truly over.
    Replies
    Views
    Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed. The database name and the table name are the same than in mySQL for ArgusTV. How can I provide you the Backup file ?
    Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed...
    Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
    Replies
    Views
    Historical reasons, so that if you update to a new version and it fails, you can go back to old one. As to why it keeps more than just the "previous" one, that I don't know. Probably made sense when it was designed (y)
    Historical reasons, so that if you update to a new version and it fails, you can go back to old one. As to why it keeps more than...
    The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks! Yes I read that later, about Channel mapping..I will edit my post for that later tonight. About removing the CI assignments, may be this helps, I do not know, but right now all channels seem to work OK though.
    Thanks! Yes I read that later, about Channel mapping..I will edit my post for that later tonight. About removing the CI...
    Hi folks, Since I could not find any complete tutorial for the installation of my new Digital Devices (DD) DuoFlex C/C2/T/T2 V3...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom