Channel Autoscan. (1 Viewer)

N

Neut

I live in Australia and have recently installed MediaPortal.
However, I can't find the illusive "autoscan" feature.

Can someone please point me int he right direction? Either with a frequency list or where I can find the autoscan?
Thanks.

dspanogle

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 20, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Auto Scan is set up in the TV-Server Configuration. Select the TV card then click autoscan at the bottom of the screen.
    Hope that helps - I am a real newbe and just barly got this creation to show me some TV stations. still learning

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Welcome aboard! I'm also new here c: And yep, we have wiki for answers :D
    Welcome aboard! I'm also new here c: And yep, we have wiki for answers :D
    Hi All, I have been a WMC user for many years and have now decided to try something new. I tried Kodi but decided against it as...
    Replies
    Views
    I never dealed in detail with this, because I needed just to connect my IRSS, install the driver and directly it worked out of the box with MP2. Maybe other users may confirm, what they did or you tell us which remote you have. There is also an input device manager within MP2 which you can try.
    I never dealed in detail with this, because I needed just to connect my IRSS, install the driver and directly it worked out of the...
    The MediaPortal2 setup guide indicates IR Remotes require IRSS. It links to this page, which indicates IRSS is compatible with...
    Replies
    Views
    Just to wrap this up I did eventually get MP2 installed, the above mentioned error was resolved once I uninstalled MP1. I then had firewall issues with MP2, the client could not see the server unless I turned the firewall off on the server, all rules seemed present and correct, so I eventually uninstalled MP2 as I needed a working...
    Just to wrap this up I did eventually get MP2 installed, the above mentioned error was resolved once I uninstalled MP1. I then had...
    I'm not quite sure what I've done, but somehow I seem to have broken our Mediaportal installation. I'm running it as a TV server...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.25.0 No Sound DE
    If your remote control is the Ortek VRC-1100 or the Hama equivalent, you must be using the "Centarea HID" in MP, and possibly using the AutoHotKey script that I wrote for it. This script checks for the "green marble" button, and starts MP from the desktop when that button is pressed. Changing this script to invoke (say)...
    If your remote control is the Ortek VRC-1100 or the Hama equivalent, you must be using the "Centarea HID" in MP, and possibly using...
    Hi, I am at a loss as to what is going on with my installation at the moment. I was using it this morning no problems, shut it...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Help with TV setup DE
    I really wanted MP to work but I downloaded NextPVR and HDhomerun. HDhomerun picked up all my channels right away and I can watch them there. I don't have NextPVR working yet so I don't get any TV guide or able to record. But it's closer than I've been before. I don't understand why HDhomerun can pick up my channels and MP picks them...
    I really wanted MP to work but I downloaded NextPVR and HDhomerun. HDhomerun picked up all my channels right away and I can watch...
    I’ve looked around and this MediaPortal seems like the perfect thing for me. I just can’t seem to get it setup correctly...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom