Channel Logos for USA (1 Viewer)

jeffp

Portal Pro
October 4, 2005
USA
Is there any place to download the channel logos for MP for the USA? Ones that have already been renamed and all setup for MP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] Logos not matching up DE
I think the logos are managed by server and chached in certain Intervalls. The original logos are not used directly, so it might take time until the effect is visible.
I think the logos are managed by server and chached in certain Intervalls. The original logos are not used directly, so it might...
Using MP2.4.1 and "Flat-local" Channel logo style. I cleared my cache (using Glary Utilities temp files cleaner) because I changed...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Logos not being displayed on a client DE
Looking good here.(y):)
Looking good here.(y):)
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Thanks. The Schedules Direct plugin that works for MP1 does not work for MP2. The installer for that plugin only works for MP1. I haven't been able to make the other methods work - mainly tvguide.com since EPG Buddy says that import is not working.
Thanks. The Schedules Direct plugin that works for MP1 does not work for MP2. The installer for that plugin only works for MP1. I...
Is there a recent procedure for USA users to import EPG data? I would like to use Schedules Direct like in MP1 but I haven't been...
Replies
Views
You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one and the new one. Simply delete the old one. When this happens in the future, you can select a channel and click the "Preview" button on the panel. If the channel is working, a small preview screen appears...
You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one...
Help Please, I have a couple of issues. Query 1: Regarding the Quest channel: Last week, I set it to record a program and it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.30.0 Channel 5 missing DE
Many thanks for capturing and posting this for me. Channel 5 now renewed!!! Still really curious as to why the full scan didn't seem to find it.
Many thanks for capturing and posting this for me. Channel 5 now renewed!!! Still really curious as to why the full scan didn't...
Is anyone else having a problem with Channel 5? Until recently it was fine but I have just discovered that I can no longer view...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom