Channel Logos for USA (1 Viewer)

jeffp

Portal Pro
October 4, 2005
USA
Is there any place to download the channel logos for MP for the USA? Ones that have already been renamed and all setup for MP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have never used a Silicon Dust network tuner, but from reading elsewhere I have a recollection that in Silicon Dust's own configuration tool you need to select "MediaPortal" as the output destination (or something like that). So this might be worth checking (just in case I have remembered it correctly). -- from CyberSimian in the UK
I have never used a Silicon Dust network tuner, but from reading elsewhere I have a recollection that in Silicon Dust's own...
Hello, I am a new MP user. I recently installed MP2.3 on a HTPC running Win 7 64 bit. I have an networked Silicon Dust HDHR3-US...
Replies
Views
I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced to make the switch, because I'm already liking MP2 more. But still, the original problem remains a frustrating mystery.
I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced...
I am running 1.29 Pre-release on Windows 10 Pro. I use MP only to watch TV through my Hauppauge tuner card. I am suddenly getting...
Replies
Views
I see only site printscreen. You need to run Mediaportal.exe
I see only site printscreen. You need to run Mediaportal.exe
After I managed to install basic components for the MP1, I had problems getting the main viewing screen to open, without going to...
Replies
Views
I live in the UK and have never used an internet EPG with MP. Hence I have never used "Schedules Direct", so the following is all second-hand or third-hand knowledge... There is a "TV Server" plugin for "Schedules Direct". Is this the plugin you installed, or are you referring to something provided by "Schedules Direct"? The...
I live in the UK and have never used an internet EPG with MP. Hence I have never used "Schedules Direct", so the following is all...
I live in the US and get my TV from over the air ATSC. Originally I believe I got my guide data from WebEPG, but that stopped...
Replies
Views
A few months ago my broadband package was compulsorily updated to a no-limit and much-more-expensive package, so I could now consider streaming video from the internet. (My previous broadband package had a 16GB per month limit, which made regular streaming from the internet a non-starter.) However... There seem to be a constant...
A few months ago my broadband package was compulsorily updated to a no-limit and much-more-expensive package, so I could now...
I have the most recent version of MP2, running on a PC with up-to-date Windows 10. Until recently I have been able to receive and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom