Channel not mapped to card

Discussion in 'Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server)' started by Fredvr, March 1, 2009.

1. Fredvr

Fredvr Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    TV-Server Version: svn-02-28-2009--00-07-Rev21813 update from standard v1
    MediaPortal Version: svn-02-28-2009--00-07-Rev21813 update from standard v1
    MediaPortal Skin: blue3
    Windows Version: xp pro sp3
    CPU Type: Intel E8400
    HDD: 120Gb samsung 2.5" system (C:\D: partitions), 1Tb media disk
    Memory: 2Gb
    Motherboard: Asus P5Q-EM
    Video Card: onboard
    Video Card Driver:
    Sound Card: Terratec 24\96 EWX
    Card: Hauppauge TVwin PVR USB2.0
    MPEG2 Video Codec:MPC - MPEG-2 video decoder

After a fresh initial install I was able to scan all analog channels (cable provider). next step was an svn update
    Now all the channels are there but are not longer mapped to a card. When I look to the available cards I see
    in 'TV servers' the builtin RadioWebStream card (prio 2) my Hauppauge PVR unit but. The 'type' property is marked as 'unknow' to both of them. I don't know about the RadioWebStream card but I'm 100% sure that I've seen the type marked to 'analog' when everything worked normally.

Any idea what uis causing this and how to get it working again (without reinstall and reconfigure everything again.. :) )

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!