Channel numbers not lining up (1 Viewer)

Timothy Cobb

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2012
    Bellevue, Nebraska
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I have a strange issue that i am not sure where to post. I have two colossus cards with two directv boxes connected to tvserver. i use the shefIP plugin and the schedules direct plugin. Up until now everything is fine. choosing a channel from the channel menu goes to the right channel, and up/down channel works fine. The issue is if i key in say "25" into the remote, it does not go to channel 25. instead it goes to the 25th channel in the list of channels. This has not been a big deal until now because i recently got a harmony hub and the channel favorites are not going to the right channel. In the past we just used the tv guide or the channel up/down so never noticed the issue. If there is anyone that can help with this issue or direct me to the correct thread to ask the question i would greatly appreciate it.

Timothy Cobb

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2012
    Bellevue, Nebraska
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Thank you so much, i was hoping it was something simple. My mistake was assuming it was something on the server side. Now all the numbers line up. Thank you for your promptness as well. Now all i need to do is figure out how to use my harmony to go directly to the tv sections or the movie section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom