check out this new puzzle game (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.3 MP2 doesn't begin installation. DE
Please run the installer by using the MP2-Setup-Logging.bat that comes zipped with the setup, it will create multiple log files in wherever you extract the setup.exe, then post the logs here.
Please run the installer by using the MP2-Setup-Logging.bat that comes zipped with the setup, it will create multiple log files in...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
oops! here it is. Corrected xml
oops! here it is. Corrected xml
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the Schedules Direct plugin.
I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the...
I don't know if anyone is still supporting SchedulesDirect at this point, but I'm about to toss my HTPC in the garbage because I...
Replies
Views
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be displayed in that application. This does not happen with MP2. If I try to open a .ts file (or any other video file type associated with Media Portal) rather than displaying the recording it merely opens...
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
Replies
Views
That is not supported. In folder view you can just navigate through the pre-defined folder structure, you loose also the filter options, thouse are only existing in library view. In MP2 I watched SBS 3D movies. Important ist just the TV supports it, because MP2 send them of course in splitted screen and the TV needs to merge them. I...
That is not supported. In folder view you can just navigate through the pre-defined folder structure, you loose also the filter...
Hi there - just registered and I have some basic questions on how to MediaPortal provides similar experience for Movies, Music and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom