Chinese font in media portal (1 Viewer)

M

maxhui

Is there any way to display ASCII chinese on media portal? When I have a folder named with chinese, media portal does not display the text.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

• Article
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4.1 Release DE
Ok, thanks :)
Ok, thanks :)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4.1 MediaPortal 2.4.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be displayed in that application. This does not happen with MP2. If I try to open a .ts file (or any other video file type associated with Media Portal) rather than displaying the recording it merely opens...
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
Replies
Views
I guess from this, that the mapping steps basically work. Please try to map some of the keys you mention to be not working and upload the log files afterwards. Maybe @Brownard can see something and a solution can be found. Please open a thread in the OnlineVideo section for this, we should not mix 2 topics in one thread.
I guess from this, that the mapping steps basically work. Please try to map some of the keys you mention to be not working and...
I am having trouble to make my remote control work correctly on MP2. Having upgraded from MP1 to MP2 where the remote using the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] TV sound but no picture DE
It should also work with the LAV codec. There was a discussion about it here. The cyberlink app should not open, if you start a DVD playback in MP2. Perhaps you mean the cyberlink app starts, if you enter a DVD into the slot. To avoid this you'll have to deactivate autoplay in the windows settings. Open Windows Settings Select...
It should also work with the LAV codec. There was a discussion about it here. The cyberlink app should not open, if you start a DVD...
Hello, I have installed the latest Media Portal 2 version on a clean new Windows 10 installation. Now I only get sound for some TV...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Watched indicator DE
Hi, That is unfortunately not possible. I fear you have to mark them as watched manually. Maybe there is also a change with an data base editor (SQLite Editor), but it will be not easy and I can’t provide a manual, because I didn’t try yet.
Hi, That is unfortunately not possible. I fear you have to mark them as watched manually. Maybe there is also a change with an data...
Hi I am new to Media Portal and it looks great. Just a question.. I want to use it to watch a lot of tv series and movies that I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom