[Approved] Chinese MediaPortal.DeployTool (1 Viewer)

meeidioscn

Portal Member
November 1, 2009
MediaPortal.DeployTool.zh-CN

Attachments

• MediaPortal.DeployTool.zh-CN.rar
    4.9 KB
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I ended up doing a clone disk recovery. I had just done a backup, and I figured I might as well test it -- it's been a while since I've gone through the recovery process. All good. :) I had the logs, but lost them in the recovery. Sorry. :( I believe the issue was that I had removed Windows Media Player from Windows Features. Still...
I ended up doing a clone disk recovery. I had just done a backup, and I figured I might as well test it -- it's been a while since...
So I tried upgrading from 1.27 to 1.28. I upgrade frequently without issues. I did a simple upgrade, so I did not delete my user...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.1 Couldn't show chinese in the skin? DE
Thank you for the clear reply, much appreciated. Of course decisions have to be made and it is impossible to satisfy everyone. Keep up the good work! Since this is only the beginning of the 2.x branch (at least for us end users), I'm very much looking forward to how the default skin will evolve over time, and also what will happen...
Thank you for the clear reply, much appreciated. Of course decisions have to be made and it is impossible to satisfy everyone. Keep...
My PC had a problem so I have to reinstall windows 10. I was using ver 1.15 and chinese without any problems (yes I made some...
Replies
Views
This only works sometimes for me
This only works sometimes for me
Hi there, I am having the issue that some h265 videos only play audio and MP1 only shows a black screen. I can play those videos...
Replies
Views
Nah, no criticism here, just information about alternatives. Many thanks for your contributions! Some words about Logomanager have written here Channel Logo Setup - MediaPortal 1 - MediaPortal Wiki Looks like relevant place for it. I didn't look at localized section in wiki but I think you could update it if you like. @Jasmeet_181 as...
Nah, no criticism here, just information about alternatives. Many thanks for your contributions! Some words about Logomanager have...
The latest TV logos are available here. It is just the newest logos from the major networks. No revised logos from the religious...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Strange entries in series index DE
That solved my problem, thank you very much.
That solved my problem, thank you very much.
Scrolling through my tv series, I noticed an entry for something I have never downloaded. The entry is for “The Starry Night, The...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom