Close Media Player Classic auto after playback or on stop (1 Viewer)

Millow

Portal Member
March 26, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
TV-Server Version:
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0
MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome MCE
Windows Version: Vista Business
Remote: Microsoft MCE remote

I'm using MPC in Mediaportal, but I have to close MPC manually after every playback. I dont want to use a mouse to close MPC when the movie is done and I have found that you can set "After playback: close" in MPC which works. But this setting you have to set for every time you start a new movie so how can I map the remote to close MPC when I press Stop button on the MCE remote and cloes MPC auto after playback?

Millow

Portal Member
March 26, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Well I solved it by using the internal videoplayer in MP. It work really great after some configuration.

Karyudo

Portal Member
January 26, 2008
Home Country
Canada Canada
I did too, actually. But it took more work than MPC.

If there was just a way to have MPC close cleanly (like with some parameter passed to it from MP, say?) then I wouldn't have had the frustration of setting up the internal MP player.

The internal MP player also messes up on one of my files, which MPC doesn't. Weird, since they're both now configured to use CoreAVC.

Millow

Portal Member
March 26, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Do have VSFilter installed and have set Haali splitter to "Always Autoload VSFilter"? And also add DirectVobSub auto-load or what it's called to the Movie Post Processing filters in MP Config/Movies?

Karyudo

Portal Member
January 26, 2008
Home Country
Canada Canada
Do have VSFilter installed and have set Haali splitter to "Always Autoload VSFilter"? And also add DirectVobSub auto-load or what it's called to the Movie Post Processing filters in MP Config/Movies?

Yeah. That works fine for every other file I've got, but this one file has problems. Plays fine (audio, video, both in sync), except for one of the colour channels (red?) is shifted by about 1/3 of the screen. Totally odd.

us1111

Portal Member
April 4, 2008
I assigned within the Imon environment the "Alt-F4" combo to the stop button. However within Imon, I can assign a different scheme to different foreground apps. So if MPC is the foreground app, Stop=Alt-F4 and within MediaPortal Stop=B

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom