CLOSED: Fix: Remove outdated skin error on MediaPortal RC3 pre SVN 31.10.2008 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aj1405

Portal Pro
September 30, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Download the attached XML and replace the one in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080

Attachments

• references.xml
    30.6 KB

Hotkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 18, 2007
    Dortmund
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi!

first of all: Absolutely great work with the skin, i love it.
    Since i've the same problem but RC02 installed, does the attached file do also the trick or need i change something else?

Best regards

Hotkey

Buddha

Portal Member
    March 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Would it be possible to update it to RC4 as well? I just did a complete reinstall and noticed the orange box while loading. Thanks in advance!

Edit: Never mind, just found out there was a check box which ignores this warning :D

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    This one will "fix" it. Remember: This is a workaround, and does not mean that the skin is "RC4 ready"

Attachments

• references.xml
      30.6 KB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
    I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Thankyou.I did a re-install of the Mediaportal Client.Seems to be OK now.
    Thankyou.I did a re-install of the Mediaportal Client.Seems to be OK now.
    After upgrade to version 1.31 nor Mediaportal or MediaPortal Configuration will start. I windows event logg I get the following...
    Replies
    Views
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom