Closed: v0.8 What plugins do you want to see supported? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aj1405

Portal Pro
September 30, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
v0.8 What plugins do you want to see supported?

Already added to list:
- For the Record
- Showtimes
- Netflix

aj1405

Portal Pro
September 30, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Netflix

Could someone try the attached xml file and give me a feedback?

Attachments

• NetflixManager.xml
    30.6 KB

the_ult

Portal Pro
June 30, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Don't know if these are allready supported, but I like:

- MyTrailers
- MyTorrents

[edit]
- TVGEMIST
- Moving Pictures
allready supported :)

aj1405

Portal Pro
September 30, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Don't know if these are allready supported, but I like:

- MyTrailers
- MyTorrents

[edit]
- TVGEMIST
- Moving Pictures
allready supported :)

Trailers and Torrents should already be supported. Do you have problems with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
Replies
Views
I transferred the CECRemote x86/x64 versions to the Archive, and made a new version of CECRemote for AnyCPU, and added a repository to MPE. https://github.com/andrewjswan/CECRemote/releases
I transferred the CECRemote x86/x64 versions to the Archive, and made a new version of CECRemote for AnyCPU, and added a repository...
I have decided to rework this post, becouse is no longer relevant. The SharpDX version is already included in MediaPortal since...
Replies
Views
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom