Com skip for H.264 (1 Viewer)

metalla_nz

Portal Pro
June 19, 2007
Hamilton
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I know its available under early access. I guess my first question is will it work in my circumstances, so to that end does anyone have Comskip working in NZ with digital terrestrial??

If not, does anyone have the free software that you must donate to get so I can try it. Im not averse to donating if i like a product, but something about a forced donation to get free software seems strange.

Anyway. Does anyone know if the SVN version of it has H.264 support, because I know the source is available, and I could try building it myself if it was an option.

Is there any other alternative that works with both MP and H.264 streams?

thesystemera

Portal Pro
May 26, 2008
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Just pay for it man.. It works great, well pretty great.... I'm from Aux and I've been using it for about a month now with about 90% spot on.....

5Hundred

Portal Pro
December 14, 2007
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Agreed, give Erik a wee donation to help with all his work and you'll get good quality detection on H264. He's not asking for much considering the huge amount of effort he's put in.

metalla_nz

Portal Pro
June 19, 2007
Hamilton
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I have no problem doing so.... Just didnt know what the results were on our stuff down here. But from the sounds of it there should be no problem.

I heard rumor that he was working on/finished fixing the h.264 processing to be 5x faster... has this happened? as originally it was anout 3-4 times realtime to process a h.264 file

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom