[solved] Command / Shortcut for changing subtitles or audio (1 Viewer)

roedler86

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello guys,

I’m looking for a command to change the subtitle or the audio language with my remote / keyboard without using the menu.

Is it possible?

Thanks in advance.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello guys,

I’m looking for a command to change the subtitle or the audio language with my remote / keyboard without using the menu.

Is it possible?

Thanks in advance.
    Yes, please check the wiki. I think blue key for audio and yellow key for subtitles.

roedler86

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I tested it and it is as you said: blue is for audio. So it seems the Wiki is not correct in this case, is it?

roedler86

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I didn’t found “change language” or subtile in this manager.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I just started playing with MP2. It's looking nice, with the new Nereus skin. (y) My issue is with enable/disabling ATSC Closed Captions. Currently the only to disable/enable is through the Settings menu. The submenu offers no options (blank box), and there doesn't appear to be a Function Shortcut for ATSC Closed Captions. I tried...
    I just started playing with MP2. It's looking nice, with the new Nereus skin. (y) My issue is with enable/disabling ATSC Closed...
    I just started playing with MP2. It's looking nice, with the new Nereus skin. (y) My issue is with enable/disabling ATSC Closed...
    Replies
    Views
    Then, "Mixer" line is not here when "skin sounds" setting is disabled ? Right ? Then, we could imagine that "presumably MP generating the button sound' would be "for sure". Maybe is there really a bug in your audio driver ? Generating an "Enter" action when, not needed ? No clue other than trying differents audio drivers.... Also...
    Then, "Mixer" line is not here when "skin sounds" setting is disabled ? Right ? Then, we could imagine that "presumably MP...
    I recollect someone else reporting this problem, but I cannot now find the relevant post. In this thread I want describe the...
    Replies
    Views
    Got into Disk Management to Change Drive Letter and Path for J: but found the "Mount in the following empty NTFS folder" & "Browse" are both grayed out. Diskpart using an Admin CMD allowed me to Select Volume and Assign it to an empty NTFS folder. You've been a great help.
    Got into Disk Management to Change Drive Letter and Path for J: but found the "Mount in the following empty NTFS folder" & "Browse"...
    Hi, I'm investigating how to get a failover command developed. Such as : FAILOVER <\\server\sharedfolders\SD02 | local HDD...
    Replies
    Views
    Great work and release!! Contrats to all involved developers :):D I installed MP1 initially, but didn’t get along with it. Many things were not intuitive, too frumpy and the gui had hardcoded dependencies to plug-ins, some buttons didn’t work even without a note due to that. Same for player controls, why do I see always play and pause...
    Great work and release!! Contrats to all involved developers :):D I installed MP1 initially, but didn’t get along with it. Many...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    "Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't show the songs advancing through the list. i.e. the currently playing song doesn't match the name of the on screen song. MP still plays the playlist ok but the screen just stops showing the correct song...
    "Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
    "Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom