Comment on mantis issue 0002130 (1 Viewer)

te3hpurp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2008
    Rovaniemi
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Country flag
    One another point of view when doing rescan of channels from some satellite, and why not other protocols too.

When user has finally arranged and combined channel-list just like he/she want, for example deleting huge amount of unnecessary channells, sorting etc. I think there should be an option to only update channells currently visible in in epg, by not toucing sorting, or adding channells that user does not want:

- Only update tuning details for channels currently marked visible in epg. That way it's easy enough to check if freq changes prevent some channells to to show.

Kindly, if this is revorked anyhow, cos it's in mantis, then why not doing a bit more..

regards,

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Just to wrap this up I did eventually get MP2 installed, the above mentioned error was resolved once I uninstalled MP1. I then had firewall issues with MP2, the client could not see the server unless I turned the firewall off on the server, all rules seemed present and correct, so I eventually uninstalled MP2 as I needed a working...
    Just to wrap this up I did eventually get MP2 installed, the above mentioned error was resolved once I uninstalled MP1. I then had...
    I'm not quite sure what I've done, but somehow I seem to have broken our Mediaportal installation. I'm running it as a TV server...
    Replies
    Views
    I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how MPExtended get this info ...
    I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how...
    Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can help with the following. I am based in the UK. I have a family member who has a disability...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4966] - Update Bass...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    • Poll
    Yes, it is, since a long time. I've used it for some years and still use it. Only the client plugin was not successfully ported to MP2. One glitch is still existing in the server plugin, you need to trigger the search manually. Normally it should run automatic but this did not work, at least not for me... Even without automatic...
    Yes, it is, since a long time. I've used it for some years and still use it. Only the client plugin was not successfully ported to...
    Hello, I am a long time user of Windows Media Center. I still use it even on Windows 10. This is getting more difficult with every...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom