Community mods for Maya HD? (1 Viewer)

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Is there a forum for Maya HD community mods?

I have done a search but can't seem to find anything.

Regards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 1.30.0 BBC One HD disappeared! DE
    OK I looked in the TV channels list and there is only one entry for BBC One HD (channel 101), clicked on preview and got an error message "preview failed: no PMT found " I think I may have found the reason - I read on another forum that the Bluebell hill mast will not be upgraded until the 27th June!
    OK I looked in the TV channels list and there is only one entry for BBC One HD (channel 101), clicked on preview and got an error...
    Hi, The BBC have recently made changes to their DVB-T2 broadcasts and now I can no longer find BBC one HD , I have scanned three...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok some good news after much tearing out of hair lol as i refuse to be beaten at problem solving i managed to find out where EPG Collector gets its epg from and found it gets it from 'freesathome' so cribbed the settings from that and added the freesathome channel to the radio channels and selected that channel only to collect epg...
    Ok some good news after much tearing out of hair lol as i refuse to be beaten at problem solving i managed to find out where EPG...
    Hi folks Ive just started using epg collector to import uk freesat epg into mediaportal i have had good success with it so far and...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for the information. I completely new to this topic but your reply is exactly what I needed. Appreciate it!
    Thanks for the information. I completely new to this topic but your reply is exactly what I needed. Appreciate it!
    After initially having some success with MP2 (ver. 2.4.1).....I've been trying to get TVMosaic to work. Now, I seem to have...
    Replies
    Views
    I have never used DVB-S/S2 (satellite), but I do use DVB-T/T2 (terrestrial), and I think that the behaviour would be the same. Generally, when performing a rescan, the recommendation is to select the Enable channel movement detection setting. Wherever possible, this will cause TV Server to: Preserve the channel selection status...
    I have never used DVB-S/S2 (satellite), but I do use DVB-T/T2 (terrestrial), and I think that the behaviour would be the same...
    Hi, I am using MP2 with DVBS2 for longer time. sevral channel have changed their name (eg "Welt der Wunder -> Lilo.tv). Is there a...
    Replies
    Views
    The optimum settings for EPG grabbing will depend on your location in the world, and how you use your HTPC, so there is not a single setup that will suit everyone. This page in the Wiki explains some of the factors involved. The timeshift and idle grabbers can both be enabled if you wish, but the optimum settings for the timeshift...
    The optimum settings for EPG grabbing will depend on your location in the world, and how you use your HTPC, so there is not a...
    Since the BBC integrated their regional programs into their BBC One HD channel in the last couple of weeks my MP2 shows "No program...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom