compatible skins (1 Viewer)

rpain

Portal Member
October 6, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,

Is there a list of compatible skins around anywhere? I could only find the project mayhem III one but would like somnething a little more festive. The xmas 2006 skin doesn't seem to work unfortunately.

Is there any reason why the normal skins aren't compatible with the mp/tvserver config?

Cheers,

Richard

rpain

Portal Member
October 6, 2006
Home Country
trouble

Hi,

Have just tested spinsafe. Looks great but it crashed my computer completely a couple of times - I've attached a zip of the error log. There was no warning, it just rebooted.

I just put the mayhem III back on again but when I tried to close mp, the whole system hung and I couldn't cose it at all I guess this is for another thread in a different forum, though.

Loks great, though.

Richard

Noelix

Portal Pro
February 18, 2006
Salt Lake City, UT
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
What version of MP are you running? The Christmas 2006 skin works great for me, I'm using the latest 0.2.0.0 SVN version. Each skin should say on their respective download pages what they are compatible with.

rpain

Portal Member
October 6, 2006
Home Country
SVN from 15/12. It was all fine with th SVN release without tv server installed - that is the only change to the configuration which seems to have caused the problem.

Thanks, Richard

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom