Compro DVB T300 and T200 ... 'Cannot Graph Device' Error (1 Viewer)

mamo74

May 7, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hallo to everyone...
mediaportal is fantastic ;)
i've the same problem...with compro videomate DVB-T 300 driver version 1.3.5.6:

Unable create graph for device :confused: (analog device)

My computer specification:
Pentium IV 3 GHz HT
1 gb ram
Geforce Nvidia 5500
Xp pro sp2

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I'm almost sure all has been written before in both the instructions and on this forum but, I thought I'd write about what I've learned in just one place in the hope it might help someone either starting out or, having issues with DVB-T aerial reception. Whilst there are many variables I've not listed I think I've covered the more...
I'm almost sure all has been written before in both the instructions and on this forum but, I thought I'd write about what I've...
I'm almost sure all has been written before in both the instructions and on this forum but, I thought I'd write about what I've...
Replies
Views
Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section. The discussion about your issues is taking place here: Installation failing
Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section...
I have been looking for a replacement to Windows Media Center for a little over a year.No luck. Now, I'm no Microsoft fanboy, but I...
Replies
Views
I have now reinstalled Windows 7 and Mediaportal 1.5.0 Final Its all set up again with DVB-T2 working with EPD from Hauppage USB receiver, however I still have the same prob with DVB-S2 and no Freesat EPG and no Freesat channels - only Sky channels, FTA ones that I can't watch. There is one exception and that is Channel 4 HD. I can...
I have now reinstalled Windows 7 and Mediaportal 1.5.0 Final Its all set up again with DVB-T2 working with EPD from Hauppage USB...
Trying to get Freesat working with Hauppage Nova S2. Its proving to be the typical nightmare associated with this sort of project...
Replies
Views
Thanks! Yes I read that later, about Channel mapping..I will edit my post for that later tonight. About removing the CI assignments, may be this helps, I do not know, but right now all channels seem to work OK though.
Thanks! Yes I read that later, about Channel mapping..I will edit my post for that later tonight. About removing the CI...
Hi folks, Since I could not find any complete tutorial for the installation of my new Digital Devices (DD) DuoFlex C/C2/T/T2 V3...
Replies
Views
(y)
(y)
Hi, only joined today but have spent a lot of it reading through existing posts. Big caveat: I haven't yet demo'd MP, partly...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom