Computer shutsdown when listening to music (1 Viewer)

sweden

Portal Member
January 20, 2006
Area: Media Portal Program
Skin: Blue
MP Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2
Skin: BlueTwo
Windows Version: xp pro sp2
CPU Type: pentium 4 m
Memory: 512 mb
Motherboard Chipset:
Video Card: ATI Mobility Radeon 7500
Video Card Driver:
Video Card Resolution: 1024x768
Video Render Type: VMR9 or Overlay
Video Codec Type & Version:
Audio Codec Type & Version:
TV Card: none
TV Card Type: -
TV Card Driver: -
Optional Log:
Optional References:

Synopsis:

Strangest thing! When listening to music media portal shuts down the computer after a few minutes. However, when I watch a movie it does not shut down. I do not use power scheduler (although I have tested it and set it to 0). It does not, as far as I understand, have anything to do with the computer because if I am not running MP and I just leave it alone it does not shutoff/hibernate. Computer: IBM Thinkpad T30.

Thank you for a great program! I really hope that this problem can be fixed as I am enjoying every minute using the program!

/e

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This seem to happen only occasingly for some users. I never saw it for example with my windows 10 system. As you said it doesn't cause any mis-functionality, it is just annoying. It's on the bugfix agenda for next MP2.4 release. That's correct, there are two options: Using the navigation buttons or the mouse wheel. It's also...
This seem to happen only occasingly for some users. I never saw it for example with my windows 10 system. As you said it doesn't...
I am using Windows 7, Media Portal 2.32, WMC skin and have 5 satellite TV cards installed. The only error I get when I start Media...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I’m encountering frequent audio dropouts when watching Netflix through OnlineVideos and while playing music. I’m not encountering any problems with over-the-air tv. Netflix video is not affected, just audio. Music plays fine when played outside of MP through Windows Media Player. Netflix plays fine when played outside of...
Greetings, I’m encountering frequent audio dropouts when watching Netflix through OnlineVideos and while playing music. I’m not...
Greetings, I’m encountering frequent audio dropouts when watching Netflix through OnlineVideos and while playing music. I’m not...
Replies
Views
Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my keyboard just fine (also lightspeed wireless). Suggestions?
Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my...
Good evening, having just fresh installed media portal 2.3.2. Looking at trialing again as it now seems to support what I am...
Replies
Views
Who know this dotMemory: a Memory Profiler & Unit-Testing Framework for .NET by JetBrains or In-depth .NET Memory Profiling - .NET Memory Profiler or .NET Memory Profiler By Redgate | ANTS Memory Profiler help or not?
Who know this dotMemory: a Memory Profiler & Unit-Testing Framework for .NET by JetBrains or In-depth .NET Memory Profiling - .NET...
Hello everyone. I have this "little" problem. MediaPortal, when fully booted and finished checking folders with videos, occupies...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom