Comskip + TVclient (1 Viewer)

megadofer

Portal Member
December 28, 2007
Hi,
I read some post about comskip and now runs perfectly. But there's a little problem. I can pass more or less eficient issues but only on the computer that TVServer is.
I can connect with TVServer from another computer and I can watch TV and recorded TV programs without problems. But with this another computers i can't pass issues. Why? I have disable firewall and i have recorded TV's folder on share. I can access perfectly by my network.
Somebody can help me?
Thanks.

Excuse me for my english :sorry:

and-81

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    The TV streaming component does not pass on the comskip data.

If you map a network drive and watch your recorded tv through "My Videos" the comskip support will work.

In the future I'd like to get the comskip data bundled into the tv server communications...

Hope that helps,

megadofer

Portal Member
    December 28, 2007
    Ok, if i understand correctly, i only can use comskip with another program like zoomplayer? or works with my videos (of mediaportal) because i try to pass isues with my videos and i cant (on TVClient)...

and-81

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    You need to access the recording through a folder, and the comskip file needs to be in the same folder as the recording. This is not a big problem, but as I said before it is a limitation for the moment.

Good luck,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom