Configuration of the main menue (1 Viewer)

Peter Pan

Portal Pro
April 22, 2004
Kiel
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi there,

are there plans to make it possible to reorder the main menue of MP, without to
modify xml files?

I like the free configuration of Meedio and it would be great to see this in MP too.

Taipan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    are there plans to make it possible to reorder the main menue of MP, without to modify xml files?
    You can already do that from within MediaPortal Setup -> Plugins -> Home -> Configuration -> Menu Structure.

I have mine arranged in alphabetical order with the "My" removed ... :)

Peter Pan

Portal Pro
    April 22, 2004
    Kiel
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Taipan,

i can not find this configuration. I have the 0.2.1 with latest SVN.

See the screenshot of the configuration dialog:

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    in svn the home part experienced a re-write. at the moment you can´t re-arrange the menu like before.
    But I think this will be re-introduced.

if you are on irc sometimes, look for abavarian. He can tell you more about his plans about home.

tomtom

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    What Taipan described was the way the "old" home plugin as used in 2.1.0 was doing it.
    This is no longer available.
    We had too much problems with it and removed that from the configuration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
    Replies
    Views
    I was not previously aware of the "Drive Free Space" plugin, and it is not easy to find. (There really ought to be an easier way of finding plugins.) There is this thread that introduces the plugin, and this thread that details some changes to the Titan skin made by Gary Martyn (from 2013 :eek: ). I installed the plugin on my Aorus...
    I was not previously aware of the "Drive Free Space" plugin, and it is not easy to find. (There really ought to be an easier way of...
    I have a multiseat MP setup running version 1.33. I use the Titan skin and yesterday I decided I would update all my plugins on my...
    Replies
    Views
    You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
    You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
    Hello, Because I was annoyed with closing MP, launch config, modify setting and start MP again, I decided to give MP the ability...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
    I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom